- ज्ञान का दर्शन - ज्ञान की दुनिया की ऊँच -नीच को चुनौती और लोकविद्या तथा विश्वविद्यालय की विद्या को बराबर का स्थान।
- लोकविद्या के जरिये काम करने वालों के लिए सरकारी कर्मचारी जैसी आय का प्रावधान।
- लोकविद्या स्वराज की अवधारणा।
- लोकविद्या जन आंदोलन को कैसे सांगठनिक ताने-बाने की ज़रूरत है ? क्या लोकविद्या प्रवक्ताओं का एक व्यापक ताना-बाना बनाया जाये?
- विभिन्न स्थानों पर इस ज्ञान-आंदोलन के कार्यालय बनाये जायें । वाराणसी, सिंगरौली, नागपुर, इंदौर, हैदराबाद, चिराला और बंगलुरु में इन कार्यालयों तथा ज़िम्मेदार व्यक्तियों की पहचान की जाये।
- एक समिति का गठन जो इस ज्ञान-आंदोलन के संचालन और विस्तार का जिम्मा उठायेगी। समिति के प्रमुख कार्य -
- लोकविद्या के जरिये काम करने वालों को सरकारी कर्मचारी जैसी आय के लिए लोकप्रिय माहौल बनाना ।
- देश भर में घूम कर लोकविद्या समाज में व्यापक एकता के लिए वार्तायें करना।
- एक से डेढ़ साल में एक लोकविद्या-समाज महापंचायत की तैयारी करना।
Lokavidya Jan Andolan, so called, has had its beginning through an international conference in Varanasi in November 2011. Since then LJA activity started taking shape in Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Bihar. These activities were mainly shaped through cooperation with the struggles of farmers, artisans and adivasis, by dialogues with their organizations and through the organization of Gyan-panchayats. Especially worth mention are the regional conferences and large meetings in Darbhanga, Singrauli, Indore, Nagpur, Sewagram, Mumbai, Vijaywada, Hyderabad and Multai. The programs and the thought process during this period find expression in the various publications in Hindi and English from Varanasi and Indore and in Telugu from Hyderabad. The blog named www.lokavidyajanandolan.blogspot.com and the Vidya Ashram website www.vidyaashram.org contain most of the information. In the meeting too a brief report of the thought and activity so far will be placed before the participants.
For a people oriented change a lokavidya based people's knowledge movement needs to intervene in the expansive arenas of philosophy and politics. LJA has been trying to rise enough, to be able to do this.
The National Meet on 17th October plans to take those organizational decisions which may enable this knowledge movement to become more effective.
Please inform us of your arrival and departure, so that proper arrangements can be made.
The following three points have been selected for the morning --
- Philosophy of knowledge - Challenging the hierarchies in the world of knowledge and claiming (arguing for) lokavidya to be equal to the university knowledge.
- Provision for lokavidya based earnings to be commensurate with those of a government employee.
- The idea of lokavidya Swaraj
- What kind of organizational network suits the Lokavidya Jan Andolan ? Should there be an extensive network of Lokavidya Spokes-persons ?
- LJA Centers to be developed at many places. Varanasi, Singrauli, Nagpur, Indore, Hyderabad, Vijaywada and Bangaluru are already identifiable as some of these places.
- Forming a committee which will take charge of steering and expanding LJA. Main tasks of this committee may be the following --
- The idea that 'those who work with lokavidya rightfully deserve to have same income as those of government employees' to be raised to a level of popular opinion.
- Travel across the country conducting dialogue for a broad unity among lokavidya-samaj.
- Preparation towards organizing a lokavidya-samaj mahapanchayat in a year to a year-and-a-half.